utricularia

From: vsorenson@cnx.net
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 10:39:47 PDT

Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 10:39:47 -0700
From: vsorenson@cnx.net
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: utricularia

Hi, all.

        I have ordered several utrics that should arive here of Friday. This is my
first shot at growing them and would apreciate any tips or tricks. The
utrics I ordered are U. longifolia, U. calcyfida(epyphites),
(terrestrials:)U.sandersonni, U. tricolor, U. monthas, U. livida,
U.novaezealandae, U. prehensilis, U. dichotoma, U. lateriflora, U.
bisquamata, the weed U. subulata and one aquatic U. gibba. I would like any
help I can get, regarding what size pots, humidity, dormancy, water
temperature and light.

Kurt Polsler
Kelowna BC
Canada