Re: Toxicity of VFTs

From: Joe Martinez (joe@jmmsoftware.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 10:24:20 PDT

Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 10:24:20 -0700
From: Joe Martinez <joe@jmmsoftware.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Toxicity of VFTs

Ok, so the question is, "How toxic are they?".

A few months ago, I asked at California Carnivores if any of the CP's
were toxic because I have a soon-to-be toddler at home and didn't want
to risk poisoning. They said not that they knew of.

So, what happens if you eat a VFT leaf? Upset stomach? Vomiting? Long-
term health problems? Death?

-Joe