Re: Nepenthes problem

From: Steven Stewart (steven.stewart@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 08:33:44 PDT

Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 11:33:44 -0400
From: "Steven Stewart" <steven.stewart@worldnet.att.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Nepenthes problem

Hello William and list,
Steven Stewart here,
You didn't mention in your posting whether or not you have repotted any of
your plants. As for the Nepenthes fusca, temperature may be a problem. Cliff
Dodd grows his plants in a highland greenhouse settup, here in Florida.
Light will make a plant turn bronze in color, but mainly excessive light.
I'm glad to hear the N. bical. is doing well. I have 20 of my Nepenthes
bicalcarata plants (thanks Cliff) coming into flower, I hope one is female.
Problems problems!

9) Nepenthes problem