RE: Plant names index online

From: Paul Temple (paultemple@ecologycal.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 08:04:58 PDT

Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 16:04:58 +0100
From: Paul Temple <paultemple@ecologycal.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Plant names index online

Just to let people know (if they haven't visited my website) that the
International Plant Names Index (IPNI) that was referred to in CP digest
2240 is just one (the best one actually) of many Plant Name reference
sites that I list in my 2000+ links for plant lovers/collection holders.

So, if any of you look up plant reference data I suggest you may find my
site useful as an easily navigated portal to the best sites out there.

Cheers

Paul