Your URL on our LINK-PAGE

From: Sam Vanderstraeten (samvds@yucom.be)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 22:49:14 PDT

Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 07:49:14 +0200
From: "Sam Vanderstraeten" <samvds@yucom.be>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Your URL on our LINK-PAGE

Hi,

we (Drosera vzw - The Belgian CP-society) are busy to make the
largest "carnivorous-plant-link-page" on the net... At this moment
we only have 28 links to NON-COMMERCIAL CP-sites. We would like to
add as much as possible links, also to your site!!

It doesn't matter if you are an enthusiast, freak or something else,
we are looking for links to: - non-commercial - valuable (not with
only 3 words about CP) CP-sites.

If you want to add a link on our site to your site for free (or you
want to add your friend's url), send the url + a
"one-line-description" (such as "John's CP-Site") to
drosera@yucom.be

Please write also in which language your site is, we accept all
languages!

Thanks in advance,

Sam Vanderstraeten.

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]