Eco-saviors and CP websites

From: bruce dudley (bddudley@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 05:52:32 PDT

Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 05:52:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: bruce dudley <bddudley@yahoo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Eco-saviors and CP websites

Hi All

I'm not sure why this long propaganda showed up on a
carnivorous plant list, but just goes to show that
everyone has an opinion!!! Unfortunately, this same
article expresses the dire need for humans to let up
on the wanton destruction of our precious oceanic
ecosystems. But, that is a topic for a conservation
list and has little relevance to a plant list such as
ours....

Still trying to flame, Michael?? Please keep the
topics relevant.... Thanks

Bruce

michael pagoulatoes says:
Topic No. 8