Is it possible to grow Dionea muscipula and all the Sarracenias in Poland.

From: It's me again!!! (T. Kowalski) (kowal@starogard.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 08:46:29 PDT

Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:46:29 +0200
From: "It's me again!!! (T. Kowalski)" <kowal@starogard.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Is it possible to grow Dionea muscipula and all the Sarracenias in Poland.

Hello,

I have one question I live in Poland and I am going to grow Dionea
muscipula and Sarracenias in my garden (in pot kept in pool) all the
plants I am going to grow from seeds. I would like to know what to
do with those small seedlings during winter while lowest
temperatures here reaches almost -18C. I know I may keep them
inside some building but when to move them and what are the best
fungicides? I once used one "polish" and the plant did not survive.

If you could please give me as many tips on growing those plants as
you can.

Thank you in advance

Looking forward to hearing from you

Tomasz Kowalski

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]