Australian list running

From: Miguel de Salas (mm_de@postoffice.utas.edu.au)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 19:07:07 PDT

Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:07:07 +1000
From: Miguel de Salas <mm_de@postoffice.utas.edu.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Australian list running

I have had the Australian CP list running for a while, but not told anyone
so as not to conflict with the ACPS's plans to host a trading/discussion
forum. However, their plans don't seem about to eventuate in a hurry, so
the list is open for membership.

Please keep discussion to Australian Carnivorous Plants, their habitat and
cultivation, and by all means, feel free to use this group as a trading
forum. If you have surplus seeds to sell/ trade WITHIN Australia, by all
means do so.

To join send a blank email to (double-click on)
         mailto:aus-cps-subscribe@eGroups.com

Don't hesitate to email me for questions.

                Miguel.