Reintroduction

From: Dean Cook (cooks@flytraps.com)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 11:18:28 PDT

Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 11:18:28 -0700
From: "Dean Cook" <cooks@flytraps.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Reintroduction

Hello Everyone. We have been growing CP for many years and have
been in business since 1992 and on the web in 1993. Since then I
had been working a full time job and doing this. Now I have decided
to devote all of my efforts towards propagation,hybridizing and
saving the endangered plants. For those of you that are traveling
through Oregon, or would like to travel to Oregon, we are now open
to the public by appointment only at this time. We are located 10
miles off of I-5. If you haven't seen our site, feel free to take a
look. We are going to update more frequently and add more pictures.
If you have any pictures to contribute or any ideas on what you
would like to see on our page, feel free to let me know. If you
would like to schedule an appointment to stop by, please call
(541)688-9426 from 9am to 8pm west coast time. Good Growing. Dean
http://www.flytraps.com

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]