questions re: Cephalotus

From: Andrew Marshall (andrewm@olywa.net)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 16:57:02 PDT

Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 16:57:02 -0700
From: "Andrew Marshall" <andrewm@olywa.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: questions re: Cephalotus

HI folks,
    Any one out there with time and energy to help this person out I would
much appreciate it. With upwards of 90+ e-mails a day to answer, this one
is a little more then I can handle as quickly as the information is needed.
Normally I would delight in tackling this sort of question, but it has been
a long week-end and no end in sight. Make hay while the weather allows as
they say. Besides, I know there are other experts out there who might
delight in offering information as well.
    Thanks and best wishes
Andrew