Rob Jobson

From: Douglas W. Darnowski (Douglas.W.Darnowski@washcoll.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 07:49:54 PDT

Date: 08 Jun 2000 10:49:54 EDT
From: Douglas.W.Darnowski@washcoll.edu (Douglas W. Darnowski)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Rob Jobson

This cp-related email, in reply to an earlier email started off the
list, keeps bouncing back from the individual address, so I'm trying to
get this info to Rob Jobson here:

OK. The flower stalk I don't have at the moment but could provide =
soon.

The leaves are dried and in the mail--please email your =
collaborator and let him know that they are coming.

Have to get provenance info from home--another email later.

As for seed, what I'd really appreciate are any Qld triggerplants =
(Stylidium) since I also work on those and many are hard to come =
by--e.g. the Qld ephemeral S. quadrifurcatum.

Doug Darnowski