CP SALE: Drosera, Utrics, Genlisea, Nepenthes, Pings, Sarr. (Last Chance)

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 08:46:31 PDT

Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 11:46:31 -0400
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP SALE: Drosera, Utrics, Genlisea, Nepenthes, Pings, Sarr. (Last Chance)

Hi CPers,

I sent a similar message out several weeks ago but things got delayed. I've
still got quite a few plants left so if you are interested in any of these
please email me immediately as I am packing plants up to send today and
tomorrow. Pls email for prices. Also, if you emailed before but havent
heard from me within the last few days please email me again as I lost quite
a bit of email.
Good Growing,
Matt

-US Only.
-$20 minimum order before shipping..

DROSERA

adelae, large easy growing beautiful tropical, great terrarium plant
burmanii, tropical beauty with fan shaped leaves, green rosette
burmanii red, like the above but leaves pink to red
capensis narrow leaf (stressed, need repotting)
capensis wide leaf
capillaris Brazil
collinsiae Faryland
ericksoniae
paradoxa
spatulata
venusta
sp? nice rosetted plant! (received as venusta)
sp.2 Cuba, warm tropical semi erect rosette
sp.Chimanimani Mts, (need repotting)
sp.Lake Badgerup
nitidula allantostigma x pulchella
x snydermoto
x watari

BEGINNER TROPICAL SUNDEW COLLECTION: nice selection of very easy growers:

D.adelae, D.capensis wide leaf, D.paradoxa, D.burmanii, D.venusta, 3 of 1
species pygmy sundew (probably sp."Lake Badgerup" or "ericksoniae")

PINGUICULA
emarginata
x Mexican, easy and beautiful cross

UTRICULARIA, small portions usually consisting of several leaves, stolons
and traps
calycifida
dichotoma
flaccida
livida
longifolia, clump of small plants
nana
prehensilis
tricolor

GENLISEA

violacea, beautiful purple flowers, easy Brazilian

NEPENTHES

khasiana
ventricosa

SARRACENIA