Looking for CP seeds

From: Michiel van Bennekom (2Michiel@zonnet.nl)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 02:58:37 PDT

Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 11:58:37 +0200
From: "Michiel van Bennekom" <2Michiel@zonnet.nl>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Looking for CP seeds

Dear List,

I'm experimenting with the in vitro germination and cultivation of
CP's. I have currently N. x ventrata and several Sarrs in vitro. I've
tried Drosophyllum but with no success (no germination). I'm looking
for interesting CP seeds to culture in vitro. I've seen Drosera's in
vitro and they look really nice! I would like to try pygmy's as the
tubes are small. Does anyone have some seeds left and willing to send
me some? Anything CP-like would be appreciated. Suggestions concerning
the culturing media are appreciated, too.

Thanks in advance, Michiel