Re: Important: Help protect Sarracenia oreophila

From: Nigel Hurneyman (nhurneym@uk.oracle.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 10:44:26 PDT

Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 18:44:26 +0100
From: Nigel Hurneyman <nhurneym@uk.oracle.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Important: Help protect Sarracenia oreophila

Obviously Barry is working from vary laudable motives, but this is too
close to straight selling of Sarracenia oreophila seed to make me feel
comfortable, and investors may not even get to find out where their
seed came from. I think this needs more thought.

Have all the avenues for conservation funding been exhausted? The UK
CPS has a conservation fund and might be persuaded to contribute if
approached.

NigelH