Re: GENUSTOR + Plant links

From: Paul Temple (paultemple@ecologycal.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 03:58:55 PDT

Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 11:58:55 +0100
From: Paul Temple <paultemple@ecologycal.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: GENUSTOR + Plant links

Michael (and all)

First, thanks for your kind comments, much appreciated.

With regard to photos, you are of course correct. There are many hings
I would like to include in GENUSTOR but something had to wait or it
would never had been completed. So the absence of any mention of photos
is indeed because the current version does not enable inclusion of
photos within the database.

Photos are probably my own personal priority for inclusion in the next
version, though we haven't yet had time to see if users will agree - and
we will take serious account of user needs other than my own! But I
think it's fair to assume that users will want photos.

Meanwhile, I regret that photos are not yet included and there is no
"back door" by which i can even suggest people get round this. I hope
this answers your question even if it wasn't quite the answer you
wanted. Feel frre to asm more if required.

Cheers

Paul