Calif conference field trip

From: Susan Farrington (sfarrington@ridgway.mobot.org)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 04:52:24 PDT

Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 06:52:24 -0500
From: "Susan Farrington" <sfarrington@ridgway.mobot.org>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Calif conference field trip

Hi, all,
I will be attending the Calif. conference in June, staying at the
International Hostel. I have a rental car (I'm vacationing before the
conference), and will be driving up for the field trip, returning to SF by
Wednesday morning (I have a noon flight). I'm looking for a couple of
people who would want to share the driving expenses... I will
probably leave SF Sunday afternoon, staying somewhere along the
way that night, continuing up Monday. Then I would need to leave
late Tuesday afternoon to do part of the drive, finishing it Wednesday
morning.
If this fits into anyone's schedule and they need a ride, let me know!
Susan

Susan Farrington
Missouri Botanical Garden
P.O. Box 299