tepuis magazine article

From: mike wilder (it_290@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 14:04:43 PDT

Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 21:04:43 GMT
From: "mike wilder" <it_290@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: tepuis magazine article

hello,
in a recent issue of "aqua geographica" (vol. 19, 1998) there is a 10 page
article on the flora and fauna of tepuis. there are photos of brocchinia
reducta and 2 utricularia species, plus many orchids and animals of the gran
sabana. despite the 1998 date on the cover, this issue only appeared at
newstands in the last couple of months, so you can probably still find this
one out there. n.b. i put off buying this magazine for quite a while because
almost every issue of this rag is liberally sprinkled with neo-colonialist
cheesecake. sadly, the collector in me overpowered my conscience. just
thought other literature-obsessed readers might be interested--mike