Kit's Water

From: oakenhead@att.net
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 16:20:49 PDT

Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 23:20:49 +0000
From: oakenhead@att.net
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Kit's Water

 In answer to Kit: I don't know where you are, so maybe
this won't help, but in California, and I suspect many
other places, one can buy drinking water, purified water
and distilled water in super markets. Also, in some
places you can buy water that is purified by reverse
osmosis from machines that are usually in front of
stores,usually for about $.30 a gallon.

  This is where I get purified water when the rainwater
is used up, and the plants do well on it. If you are in
the USA check the website for Glacier Water. Good luck!
Katherine --
Gardening in Pacifica,CA