CP SALE: Drosera, Genlisea and other stuff

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 11:46:39 PDT

Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 14:46:39 -0400
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP SALE: Drosera, Genlisea and other stuff

Sorry to post this sale info here but I'd like to try to take care of this
as soon as possible.
I'm limiting this offer to people in the USA only.

I need more room, a new air conditioner, and money to pay for the
electricity which will power the new air conditioner which will keep my
South American CP alive. :) What does this mean? CP SALE!

Note: Many of these plants are small to medium in size and quantities are
limited. I am not a professional nursery, these are plants from my small
collection.

DROSERA
adelae
brevifolia x intermedia
burmanii
burmanii red
capensis narrow leaf
capensis wide leaf
capillaris Brazil
collinsiae Faryland
derbyensis
ericksoniae
paradoxa
spatulata
spatulata "kyushu"
venusta
sp? maybe dielsiana (received as venusta)
sp.2 Cuba
sp.Chimanimani Mts
sp.Lake Badgerup
capensis x aliciae
nitidula allantostigma x pulchella
"x snydermoto" (ivan snyder's "x nagatomo" creation)
x watari

PINGUICULA
emarginata
x Mexican (vigorous)

UTRICULARIA
calycifida
dichotoma
longifolia
livida
nana
prehensilis
tricolor

GENLISEA
violacea

NEPENTHES
khasiana
ventricosa

SARRACENIA
purpurea x flava

Please email if you want more complete list with prices.

Happy growing!!
Matt

Check out my Sundew Page:
http://www.geocities.com/sundewmatt