ping breeding

From: mike wilder (it_290@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 08:54:54 PDT

Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 15:54:54 GMT
From: "mike wilder" <it_290@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: ping breeding

hello,
my interest in hybrid pings has really escalated lately, and i would like to
collect some information about crosses that different people have made. i am
especially(but not exclusively) interested in a) crosses people tried which
failed, b) american species x mexican
species, and or c) any crosses (attempted or successful) involving P.
ionantha. i have only very recently joined the ipsg so please don't refer me
to any past articles in their journal. this information may or may not be of
general interest to the group so you might want to email me privately. any
information the group can share will be gratefully received. thanks--mike