plants for sale

From: chris moody (zpyder@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 03:36:42 PDT

Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 10:36:42 GMT
From: "chris moody" <zpyder@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: plants for sale

hi all again
sorry about this but i'm having to re-send my e-mail about the plants i have
for sale, mainly fo two reasons. firstly, one of my 'friends' hacked my
e-mail a few weeks ago, and changed the from part of my e-mail address to
kate franklin 69er. because of this my last e-mail was from kate franklin
69er. so now you know who it was. secondly, the cp server mucked up the
prices of my plants. i'm selling each pot for three pounds sterling, to the
u.k., and/or possibly anywhere where it is legal to export to. the plants i
have for sale are below:

five u.alpina
one u.blanchetti (white)
one u.blanchetti (blue)
one u.calcyfida
one u.livida
one u.praelonga
one u.bisquamata
one mystery(think it's a praelonga,it also has some alpina in it)
one u.pubescens

if anyone is interested please e-mail me at zpyder@hotmail.com

regards
chris.m.