Fertilizer

From: Renee Gaillard (rgaillard_98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 11:35:44 PDT

Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 11:35:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: Renee Gaillard <rgaillard_98@yahoo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Fertilizer

Growing CP's since last year I'm learning every day from my mistakes and
obviously it will take me some more years to learn what is right or wrong.
So here's my question :
I received a D. Atrostyla batch grown in-vitro and repotted the plantlets
in their soil, gave them a foliar treatment with fertilizer and one week
later all plants seemed to be dead i.e. completely dried out.
There are 2 options : the fertilizer burnt the plants or it got too hot in
the greenhouse (though window opens when temp. get over 20\260C.)
What do you think ? Tx for your advice.
R. Gaillard

http://im.yahoo.com/