Sar. flava craters

From: Mamper@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 12:03:05 PDT

Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:03:05 EDT
From: Mamper@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Sar. flava craters

Hello everyone, I've been lurking for about a year now and really enjoy
the info. Now I've got a stumper. My Sar. flava is coming up great,
but the walls of the pitchers are "dimpled" almost cratered, that is, it
is not smooth like in the pictures. In fact the most recent pitcher
looks like it might not even open completely. What is the cause of
this? No obvious signs of bugs.

I have them growing outdoors in a tray (water 6" below the soil line),
in lathe shade, and being 3 miles from the coast, 40% rel. humidity.

Vince Wong
The South Bay

cp@opus.hpl.hp.com