PNWCPC meetings - less than two weeks away!

From: cjteichr@sfu.ca
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 09:13:50 PDT

Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 9:13:50 PDT
From: cjteichr@sfu.ca
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: PNWCPC meetings - less than two weeks away!

Hi everyone,

   If you're not in, or going to be in the Pacific Northwest region of
N.America on May 7th, please ignore!

   For everyone else, this is another public reminder that we (the Pacific
Northwest Carnivorous Plant Club (PNWCPC)) are having our spring meeting
on May 7th, 11am to 4pm, Richmond Nature Centre, Richmond B.C. There will
hopefully be some nice cp specimens on display (sale is limited to club
members this time around) with a meeting following to discuss future plans
and directions of our group. Everyone is welcome to attend and to become
a new member (it's free, so you can't complain about the price).

Chris

--
http://www.nurserysite.com/clubs/pnwcarnivorous (Pacific Northwest Carnivorous
Plant Club)