re: safe and effective mosquito control

From: Jay Lechtman (jay.lechtman@ingenix.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 05:59:43 PDT

Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 07:59:43 -0500
From: Jay Lechtman <jay.lechtman@ingenix.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: re: safe and effective mosquito control

There is a product I've used called Mosquito Dunks ... it's a donut-shaped
cake of dried Bacillus thuringiensis var. israelensis and intert material
that kills mosquito larvae for up to 30 day in water. It's apparently
non-toxic to plants and very effective in my experience. I can check the
label and provide additional details if anyone's interested.

Jay Lechtman (jay.lechtman@ingenix.com)
"People who live in glass houses should grow CP"

<There is nothing
<you can do about mosquitoes having larvae in the water <in the trays.

<Take care
<Michael Pagoulatos