RE: Global warming/Greenhouse gasses

From: Strata, Inc. (strata@flash.net)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 16:51:09 PDT

Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 18:51:09 -0500
From: "Strata, Inc." <strata@flash.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Global warming/Greenhouse gasses

Guys, guys!...
None of the people who responded to my post really disagree with what I
wrote. I didn't say that car emissions do not contribute to the creation of
"greenhouse gasses", only that they are a minor contributor. We all agree
that there is no conclusive evidence regarding the human role in global
warming. All there is is projections based on computer models. Debating
this further is a debate of THEORIES. So we can all draw what conclusions
we may from the available data.

My position is that I am not willing to give up ANY of my legal rights or to
change my lifestyle, based on someone's unproved theories, whether anyone
likes it or not. To those who have a problem with my delivery or style, I
yam how I yam, and I don't stay up nights because someone may be offended or
not like me.

Sincerely,
Michael Pagoulatos