Sources of D. anglica and D. linearis

From: Hideka Kobayashi (hkobayashi4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 10:49:28 PDT

Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 12:49:28 CDT
From: "Hideka Kobayashi" <hkobayashi4@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Sources of D. anglica and D. linearis

Hi, all. I talked to a professor here at Univ. of Illinois, who said he
'might' be interested in cytology/cytogenetics of some sundews. I am trying
to find some sources of above mentioned species, and in fact, I did found
some D. anglica. I have rarely seen the offer for linearis aother than
seeds, and I am wondering if any of you know the sources. I am aware it is
finicky, but probably I am going to tissue culture to avoid contamination of
genetic material. I am also looking for sources of anglica from Europe or
Asia. I am not sure if we are going to do anything molecular, but I just
want to be safe.

Hideka