Sarracenia Purpurea flower

From: Phill Mann (philmann@altu.net.au)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 10:04:13 PDT

Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 01:04:13 +0800
From: "Phill Mann" <philmann@altu.net.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Sarracenia Purpurea flower

Hi everyone,

I'm back after a great visit to Borneo and now have to fight my way
through all the e-mails, so if I haven't answered yours yet, it
shouldn't be too long.
While I was away, I managed to pick up a few mint copies of
the hard to get book "Nepenthes of Mt Kinabulu" by Shigeo Kurata.
If any one is interested they can e-mail me privately.Also there are a
few sets of the Nepenthes stamps from Malaysia.
Cheers
Phill Mann
philmann@geo.net.au
"Light travels faster than sound. That's why some
people appear bright until they open their mouths."