Utricularia vulgaris for "sale"

From: Adao Pereira (miguelporto@mail.telepac.pt)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 14:16:21 PDT

Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 22:16:21 +0100
From: "Adao Pereira" <miguelporto@mail.telepac.pt>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Utricularia vulgaris for "sale"

Hello!!

I really don't like to sell things, but I need to get rid of my Utric.
vulgaris, as it covered all my pond! So, if anyone is interested (I hope
so!!), send me an email with the address... I ask US$5 for a 60 cm plant (is
that expensive?)
Trades are also welcome... my growlist is on
http://planeta.clix.pt/welwitschia

under the name "Plantas carnivoras" (sorry I didn't translate it into
English!)
If you have anything that I don't have in the growlist and would like to
trade for U. vulgaris or other plant, just say!

Good growing!
Miguel