Minnesota cp

From: 8357737 (DMERRITT@pbserver.paulbunyan.net)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 13:09:00 PDT

Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 15:09:00 -0500
From: 8357737 <DMERRITT@pbserver.paulbunyan.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Minnesota cp

Hi Michel, I don't know which part of Minnesota you are headed for,
but if you are headed north you might try the state scenic highway
39, between Blackduck and Cass Lake. Take the cut off for Webster
lake and try the bog walk just past the campgrounds. There are both
Sarracenia and Drosera growing wild there, I'm just not sure they
are up yet. Two days ago we had snow on the ground and today the
lakes still have some ice on them (though they are mostly open water
now). Even if the plants are not up the habitat is still there and
the country around is beautiful. Two weeks ago I did not see any cp
up, but I have not been out since. Anyway, good luck. South
probably has them growing already.

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]