Re: using water from a dehumidifier

From: Michael Hunt (MPHCJ5@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 11:25:51 PDT

Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 14:25:51 -0400
From: "Michael Hunt" <MPHCJ5@email.msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: using water from a dehumidifier

I was thinking this post was with regards to the drainage from the AC.
I used this discharged AC water last summer. Was uneasy about it due to the
smell of the water, but I had no negative results. I'm going to run a line
from the AC discharge into one of my in ground bog gardens this summer.
~Mike
St. Petersburg Fl