Re: Michel: Sarracenia

From: bruce dudley (bddudley@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 08:43:19 PDT

Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:43:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: bruce dudley <bddudley@yahoo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Michel:  Sarracenia

Hi Michel,

I suspect that your plants may need more light.
Underwatering them, or letting them get too dry in
between watering, may also stunt the pitcher growth.
Try increasing both of these and see if the pitcher
formation is more natural. Maybe you should leave the
older green leaves on to give the plant some growing
strength while it produces more pitchers. Cut them
off when you like the growth you see.
Good One!
Bruce

http://invites.yahoo.com