Sarracenias

From: Renee Gaillard (rgaillard_98@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 07:04:48 PDT

Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 07:04:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: Renee Gaillard <rgaillard_98@yahoo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Sarracenias

Hi,
My former mail did not come through and I really need some advice.
2 Sarrs are blooming and I wonder what to do with them, shall I cut them
off or what ?
And also, several Drosera & Sarrs seed sown in February after
stratification do not germinate yet. Is it normal or have I to be even
more patient ? I still see the seeds 'sleeping' on the substrate
I have survived my 1st Winter growing CP's and am not familiar with
changes Spring can do to greenhouse inhabitants.
Thanks in advance,
Ren\351e

http://invites.yahoo.com