Re: Highway CP

From: PHILIP SHERIDAN (psher001@odu.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 17:23:45 PDT

Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 20:23:45 -0400
From: "PHILIP SHERIDAN" <psher001@odu.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Highway CP

Hi Folks:

I saw all the discussion about putting CP on highway rights-of-way.
Just to let you know we are already doing that here in Virginia
utilizing indigenous, propagated material. We are using highway
rights-of-way as rare plant conservation areas and will be giving a
paper on our work with the Virginia Dept. of Transportation at the
International Symposium on Environmental Concerns in Rights-0f-Way
Management. Check out their web site at www.rights-of-way-env.com

Our paper is under Vegetation Management and Reclamation.

Sincerely,

Phil Sheridan
Director
Meadowview Biological