looking for ping. leaves!

From: Amy Ritchie (carnivorous_plant@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 17:12:56 PDT

Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 17:12:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: Amy Ritchie <carnivorous_plant@yahoo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: looking for ping. leaves!

Hi all,
I have noticed that when I remove a leaf from one of
my pings and lay it on some damp sphagnum moss, in a
few days a plantlet is coming from the base! I have
many small ping plants now, but only about three
different kinds, since that is all I have.
I would like to get LEAVES from various ping. plants
and start plantlets from them. Leaves must be pulled
gently off the plant (not cut off!). I know some
pings. won't reproduce this way, so I only want leaves
from kinds that will do that. So if anyone is nice
enough to sell/give/trade (though I don't really have
much to trade!) me some leaves of different types of
pings, I would appreciate it so much. I really only
need about 4-5 leaves from each type of ping.

Thanks,
Amy
http://www.homestead.com/flytraps