wishing to meet with CPers in the Sydney area

From: Laurent Legendre (laurent.legendre@univ-reims.fr)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 13:44:20 PDT

Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 22:44:20 +0200
From: Laurent Legendre <laurent.legendre@univ-reims.fr>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: wishing to meet with CPers in the Sydney area

Hi,

I'll be in Sydney (USW Hawkesburry) for professional reasons from April
12 until April 18. Even though I'm already overbooked on April 12 and
13, I should have some free time afterwards, especially on evenings.
So, if any of you guys in the Sydney area wants to have a talk on CP's
with someone from the old continent, I'll sure enjoy it. In case you
haven't noticed on the list, my favorite topics are Pinguicula, science
and CP's, New Caledonian CP's etc.... To get things organized, maybe
the best way is for any of you to contact me privately by email before I
take off on monday (email: laurent.legendre@univ-reims.fr). I look
forward to meeting some of you down under this big planet.

NB: I wish I could bring some plants (Pings) with me but I'm afraid
regulations won't permit. Are in vitro plants allowed to snick in? I
have some spare P. filifolia growing this way.

Laurent Legendre