MAN FROM UNCLE SAM

From: RICHARD DAVION (davion@camtech.net.au)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 04:25:35 PST

Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 21:55:35 +0930
From: "RICHARD DAVION" <davion@camtech.net.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: MAN FROM UNCLE SAM

Dear Clem. (RP) et al

What's in Uncle Major's concoction? Does it really make the
'Root-Hairs' grow? - I'd like to see a JPEG or two!? How many 'erbs
and 'ices does it contain? Does it come from some natural orifice
/ stream or what-not or is it decanted into bottles from the brook
that flows by the back of the garden shed? >(*U^)<

Interesting to hear that Florida's illegal horde of Flytraps has
spread across three counties - now that's what I like to see, pity
it couldn't be countries instead of counties!?
Any further info. on the reputed patch behind the sand-dunes at
Atlantic Beach?

I reckon there's two spots in this country where Cephalotus could
possibly be transplanted and recolonized. I've heard that there's
some (naugh'y, naugh'y) 'hush-hush' transplants of Darlingtonia in
New South Wales. Maybe we should just swap floras? :)))

DAVION

PS: Clem, there's something of interest for you in the next
Newsletter - it'll be off-time though, due to the retype after the
back-ups were lost over the debacle due to Daylight Saving. Anyone
else had this problem?