Flytraps wanted

From: FOODBAG@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 20:09:16 PST

Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 23:09:16 EST
From: FOODBAG@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Flytraps wanted

  Our CP group(The Rocky Mountain Carnivorous Plant Society) is planning a
display and discussion about carnivorous plants for the public and would like
to be able to have plants available for people who are interested in trying
our beloved hobby. Unfortunately, none of our members actively propagate
flytraps. I have found from experience that most people are interested in
VFTs over other CP initially. I realize it's kind of early in the season,
but if anyone has a surplus of decent flytraps for a reasonable cost, please
e-mail me privately.
  Regards,

  Joe Griffin
  Lincoln, NE