Re: Garden Show

From: CALIFCARN@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 15:29:25 PST

Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 18:29:25 EST
From: CALIFCARN@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Garden Show

Hey CP fanatics, Peter here at California Carnivores:
  Since I'm usually late posting these things, I wanted to let folks in
Southern California know that Marilee and I are returning to the spring
garden show at Crystal Court, South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, down there in
Southern California on the weekend of April 15th or thereabouts. I think the
show runs Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We will not be selling plants, just
doing a display, passing out our price lists and taking orders, signing and
selling copies of The Savage Garden, and babbling as usual. If anyone wanted
us to bring down any plants, call me at the nursery and if we can fit it into
my Geo Metro (ha!) we'll try to fit it in. (Only kidding, we're renting a
van). It'll be fun to see old friends down there in Southern California, amid
the swaying palms, and pray there are no earthquakes.
     Seeya there! Th-th-th-th-that's all folks!