Grow up!

From: Hideka Kobayashi (hkobayashi4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 20:52:56 PST

Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 22:52:56 CST
From: "Hideka Kobayashi" <hkobayashi4@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Grow up!

So Silvia, let me get this right, are you saying that the issue of wholesale
slaughter of animals to protect plants in someones [sic] yard is not
pertinent to a cp discussion? Are you saying that someone posting that
animals have rights and can be killed by humans w/ nary a backward glance is
not pertinent to the survival of plant life? Somehow I don't think so. Is
what you're really saying that your immature view on just don't want to see
waves made on the list? If that's what you're saying then I would suggest
you check out your priority list. Some things cannot be let to slide. The
bottom line here is that the posting by you is one of the ugliest pieces of
work I've had the displeasure of seeing in a long time and once again I say:
everyone on the list should be outraged by it.They [sic] should also be
outraged by her choice to direct her attack personally. Yes, I do agree w/
the poster who spoke to the issue of overpopulation but it must be
remembered that at least part of your reason for the gross overpopulation is
the thinking that humans do not have rights that other animals always do. It
is that thinking that is leading us into, as Dr. Shafer said, interesting
times. So Silvia, in spite of your 'I am right, you are WRONG' message, I
believe that you are NOT on track. Stop accusing the majority of people
senselessly. But please, remember that this is a CP listserve. Keep your
stuff on track.

Hideka

I left all the mistakes that spell check pointed out. Therefore, I am not
responsible for misspelling and etc.