high output florescent lights

From: Doug Barrett and Laura Ratti (dougnlaura@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 09:23:16 PST

Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 09:23:16 -0800
From: "Doug Barrett and Laura Ratti" <dougnlaura@earthlink.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: high output florescent lights

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get high output florescent
lights. These are different than the normal fixtures. They are small (~18
inches long) and quite powerful (110 watt power) with 2 thin U shaped bulbs.
I saw one at a store that sells mostly halide lights but they can't get them
any more. If anyone has used these or knows where I can find them, I'd
appreciate hearing about it. I am setting up a terrarium on a shelf for
Heliamphora and small Neps. and I can't fit a halide in there.