Radical Slugicide

From: Fred C. Heller (fred.heller@skynet.be)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 05:00:51 PST

Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 14:00:51 +0100 (MET)
From: "Fred C. Heller" <fred.heller@skynet.be>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Radical Slugicide

Right, I also noticed that although beer helped in preventing all my Sarrs geting eaten, some slugs got through.
so here's what I found in Pietropaolo's book :

Pyrethrin or Allethrin : controls slugs, sails and larvae, follow label
directions.

In Peter d'Amato's bookl :

Slug and snails poison :
These powder and pellet are effective in keeping these pests under control. Avoid placing them on soils. Water trays and saucers provide good moat to prevent access of these pests.
A slug captured by forced\265ps makes avengeful snack for Venus flytraps. Slightly crushed snails will provide ample vitamins for Nepenthes, Yum.

There, I copied it all, hope this helps,
Fred