Re: slugs

From: Fred C. Heller (fred.heller@skynet.be)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 09:20:52 PST

Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 18:20:52 +0100 (MET)
From: "Fred C. Heller" <fred.heller@skynet.be>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: slugs

I have set a couple pots with the rim on an even level with the ground,
I pour beer inside, I only need empty the jar every two-three days, when
it's full of drowned slugs :))

I also have a problem with birds pecking my Sarracenias to pieces in the
boggarden, I've recently set up a net to protects my plants, does anyone
have any other solution ?

Fred