CP-Hunting in Texas, USA

From: Joe Harden (jharden@carnivorous-kingdom.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 08:25:52 PDT

Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 10:25:52 -0500
From: "Joe Harden" <jharden@carnivorous-kingdom.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP-Hunting in Texas, USA

Hello all!

I tried to go CP-hunting in Texas last year, but my vacation time
was used to stay at my Mother-in-Law's house after Thyroid surgery.

Well, now it looks like I'm getting my 2nd chance this year, and
with a vengance! My wife is going to Poland with my daughter to
have her meet the family for 1-2 months, starting in May. That
gives me 2 months to get some ideas where in Texas to find
Carnivorous Plants, and two more months to actually exploring. I'm
shopping around for a new lens for the camera, and stocking up on
film in hopes I get lucky.

I know a few people gave me some advice last year, but I lost all my
e-mails from then and December. If Anyone has any information on
whereabouts for Carnivorous Plants in Texas, please contact me. If
all goes well, I'll have a nice article to submit to the ICPS
newsletter. Otherwise, I guess I'll spend a month or two fishing.

Thanks in advance.

Joe Harden

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]