Re: wild collected cultivars or new taxa

From: Stephen Davis (stephend@ricochet.net)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 23:19:26 PST

Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 23:19:26 -0800
From: Stephen Davis <stephend@ricochet.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: wild collected cultivars or new taxa

Please add me into any discussion on this topic you might be having
in the background, if it's OK with you.

I know this may cause some flames, but I love these discussions, even
though I'm not expert enough to add anything useful, I keep learning,
and who knows, someday I may have an insight that will be interesting
to someone.

I find it frustrating that people are afraid to post to this list.
I've found out that a lot of answers are sent directly to the person
asking the question, instead of the list. I've even followed up with
some people that had particularly good questions and found there were
some great responses that didn't get to everybody. It's a shame. But
thank you to those that forwarded some of the responses to me.

Forever the Maverick, always in trouble, and forever annoying, but
one very happy sponge,

Stephen Davis
San Jose, CA USA
USDA Zone 8-9