Re: wet/dry preferences

From: John Green (HPJGREEN@ihc.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 07:57:17 PST

Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 08:57:17 -0700
From: "John Green" <HPJGREEN@ihc.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: wet/dry preferences

Just a quick thanks to Andrew and Tony for their comments about wet/dry
preferences. Since it's for an outdoor bog, I'll balance your advice
with the reality that it doesn't rain much here during the summer (I
probably won't make the high spot very high). I may have to come up
with some contingency plans, too, to avoid having to use tap water. The
weather lately has been so mild that it's all I can do to keep from
getting started on it right away. I'm thinking of creating a web site
(mostly for the experience) and maybe I'll take some pics of the
construction of the new bog and post it there. I'll let the list know
for anyone who might be interested.

Thanks again,
John Green
Salt Lake City, Utah