looking for Nepenthes seed

From: dan dzukola (dand@avci.net)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 08:55:30 PST

Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 11:55:30 -0500
From: "dan dzukola" <dand@avci.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: looking for Nepenthes seed

Hello I have been a lurker to this list for well over a year now. I
    have some venus flytrap plants and some pitcher plants that I
    purchased from Carl Mazure, The problem is they need a dormant
    period. I have no plants in my living room. I have been
    reading the savage garden book and am interested in some neps.
    So I can have some carnivorous plants all year long. I live in
    michigan so buying live plants now is out of the question. Does
    anyone have some available seed, Im not fussy but I would like a
    smaller spiecies due to my lack of good growing space. I have
    recieved some good advice from all of you, Keep on writing Dan

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]