Reverse Osmosis & Site Updates

From: Joe Harden (jharden@ev1.net)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 09:40:03 PST

Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:40:03 -0600
From: "Joe Harden" <jharden@ev1.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Reverse Osmosis & Site Updates

Hello again.

I went into Sam's Wholesale Club last night to pick up some
stuff...and I they had a Reverse Osmosis Unit in there for about
$170, which I picked up. It's manufactured by Premier, and seems to
have everything any other R.O. unit has : Sediment, Carbon, Carbon
Post Filters, and R.O. Membrane. It doesn't require any
electricity, which was a plus. I'm going to have it hooked up soon,
and I hope it will be sufficient for my greenhouse. If anyone else
wants one, go check it out (If you're in the States).

Also, I have spent over 2 hours this morning cleaning up my site,
and actually made a Gallery section that basically has all the
pictures from my web-site in one area. If you haven't visitied in
awhile, please check it out and tell me how it looks!

Joe Harden www.carnivorous-kingdom.com

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]