Subject: 1998 Conference/ Pinguicula talks

From: E. PARTRAT & B. BERNARD (epbb@club-internet.fr)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 11:59:30 PST

Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 20:59:30 +0100
From: "E. PARTRAT & B. BERNARD" <epbb@club-internet.fr>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Subject: 1998 Conference/ Pinguicula talks

>Hello All,
> I am writting because I am curious to know if anyone can help me find
>Dr. A. Lau's talk given at the 1998 conference. It was published in Dionee
>in French, so I assume it is possibly available in English.
>Thanks for any help,
>Edward Read

Hi eveybody,

J made the french version of this article and the original version is
published by the ICPS and was given with a 1998 newsletter.

This was very nice for people that could'nt go to the Bonn Conference
and J made a traduction of this part (J am fond of Pinguicula) in a way
to make it readable for french members of DIONEE that can't read
english.

It is edited by two famous celebrities :Jan Schlauer an Barry Meyers-Rice

With best regards E. PARTRAT