ICPS Gallery

From: Steven Venter (sgventer@mweb.co.za)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 00:41:32 PST

Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 10:41:32 +0200
From: "Steven Venter" <sgventer@mweb.co.za>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: ICPS Gallery

Hi all.

1. I received a request from a publishing house in the UK, requesting two
print-quality images (slides or prints) of D. rotundifolia, "one showing an
insect landing on the drosera, and [the other as] it starts to envelope the
insect."
If they decide to use the images, they will pay for publishing rights.
Please let me know if you have any suitable images.

2. I've received a number of really good submissions for the ICPS
Gallery - please keep them coming. You can see the submission
guidelines at http://www.carnivorousplants.org/membsubm.html

Thanks
Steven Venter
Gallery Curator
International Carnivorous Plant Society
http://www.carnivorousplants.org

Africa for Visitors - http://goafrica.about.com
About.com - the network of sites led by expert guides

Webmaster & Manager: Product Development
Jabulani Handcraft Centre (a project of the Association for the Physically
Challenged)
http://jabulani.hypermart.net